Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Monday Night Doubles

Last night I had my usual tennis doubles at TCCP.  I played pretty well.  In the first round, my partner, Mariann, and I won 6-1.  We were a little surprised, because we were not playing particularly weak players.  In the second round, my partner, Michelyn, and I lost 6-4.  Despite the score, I think we played really well.  We made some unforced errors, and our opponents played quite well.  In this round, I really utilized my serve well, placing it to help Michelyn out.

This morning I did P90X2 X2 Core.  This went OK.  My shoulders are actually sore from pull-ups yesterday morning, which is unusual.  And my chest is a bit sore from push-ups in boxing on Sunday, which is definitely unusual.  I burned about 120 calories in the workout; more than the last couple times, but I had to take a break in the middle to clean up some cat puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment