Thursday, January 15, 2015

Second Combo Win!

Last night was the second match for my 6.5 combo team.  We won two of the three courts - not bad, considering all three of our 3.5 players are new 3.5s this year.  My partner, Libby, and I won on court 1: 6-4, 2-6, 1-0.  I'm not sure what happened to us in the second set.  Our opponents definitely played a little better, but I also think we made a lot of unforced errors.  Luckily we came on strong in the match tie-breaker and were always ahead.  Libby's service won us the match. 

We also won the third court, with Jessica and Martine winning 7-6, 6-2.  We lost the second court, but it wasn't a blow-out.  So far, so good for this team this season!

This morning I did P90X2 Balance + Power.  I wasn't really in the mood for this workout this morning, but got through it OK.  I even increased reps on a few moves, keeping my focus on the straight torso.  I burned about 125 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment