Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Boxing

Today I had my usual boxing class.  The unusual part was that I felt really good doing it - more energy than usual.  Usually I ease off in the rounds and especially in the ab section, but I blasted right through it all.  I have no idea why, since I ran 10 miles yesterday!  I have been trying to get more sleep, so maybe that's finally helping.

A few days ago I showed the graphs of my weight over time and food intake over time.  I've been using the data and also comparing them with my waist circumference (to track body fat) and my eating patterns.  I broke the data up into sections where I was losing weight and body fat, maintaining, and gaining.  The cause of each of those sections is not always obvious.  However, during the times when I was losing weight, I was usually following some kind of zig-zag diet, and my average calories per day was higher than what I've been doing.

So, I'm going to gradually work into a zig-zag again, and also gradually increase calories a bit.  This week I'm going to do three days at 1800 cal and three days at 1600 cal.

No comments:

Post a Comment