Sunday, January 18, 2015

Run with Speed Intervals

Yesterday afternoon I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 60-min easy run with 6 hard intervals of 60-s.  For the easy part, I ran at 5.8 mph.  For the intervals, I ran at 7.5 mph.  This run felt a lot harder than I expected, since I've done this before.  The hard intervals weren't that bad, but when I finished them, I felt way too winded.  It was weird.  The run ended up being about 5.98 mi.

My treadmill has been fixed.  The belt was replaced.  The treadmill was really noisy at first, but fortunately the noises seemed to work themselves out.

This morning I did my usual boxing class.  I'm actually sore in my back and shoulders and triceps from yesterday's boxing, which is surprising.  Today's class was pretty much like normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment