Friday, February 13, 2015

Cardio Tennis

Yesterday after work, I went to cardio tennis at TCCP.  I was definitely feeling worn out - not from any one thing, I think, but the overall match the night before and the plyo work that morning.  I did not play very well, and my calorie burn wasn't as high because I didn't move as much.  It was still fun.  Unfortunately the newer instructor that has been running the class is leaving at the end of the month.

This morning I woke up to my lowest weight since July 25, 2014: 125.2 lb.  Yay!  I'm finally for sure losing some weight.  I decided last week to stop eating my M&Ms when I ran out, and I ran out of them about a week ago.  That's definitely cut down on my snacking a bit, although not completely, because I do pull other things out of the cupboard.  But I think it has made some difference.  Hopefully I will stop missing them someday.

Today is my rest day, so this morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility.  I burned about 65 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment