Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snowstorm

Yesterday afternoon and evening a snowstorm came into the area.  Consequently, there were fewer players than usual at my Monday night tennis doubles at TCCP.   I did play a bit better than I have recently.  In the first round, my partner, Donna, and I won 6-5.  In the second round, my partner, Jessica, and I won 6-2.  In the last round, my partner, Katya, and I won 4-0.  Katya is the 9-year-old daughter of one of the members, but she's already a very good player.

he snowstorm caused the university to be closed today, so I got to sleep in a bit.  When I got up, I did P90X2 Chest + Back + Balance.  I last did this in December of last year; I increased the reps on a few moves.  I do all the pull-up and chin-up moves as regular pull-ups and chin-ups, instead of the weird variations the workout does.  I burned about 100 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment