Thursday, February 12, 2015

Team Win, Personal Loss

Last night I had a tennis match with my 3.5 team.  Jessica and I played together again - we won on Sunday, so it seemed like a reasonable idea.  Well, maybe not.  We both played pretty badly - a lot of unforced errors.  It did not help that we had two pretty strong opponents.  We just couldn't get the ball away from them, and they were particularly good at putting away balls at the net.  We couldn't get over them or by them, at least not for long.  It was pretty frustrating.  We lost 6-3, 6-2.

Fortunately the rest of the team played much better and won the rest of the courts.  We are still undefeated this season, which is pretty amazing!

This morning, I did P90X2 Plyocide without the neuro-integrated stretching. I did skip a couple moves that bothered my left calf, which has been feeling off since Sunday. Afterward, I added on 3x20 glute bridges; I increased my weight for these to 25 lb.  I burned about 165 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment