Sunday, February 1, 2015

Long Interval Run

Yesterday afternoon I did the next run on my training schedule.  This one was a little more complicated.  I did 10 min at 5.8 mph (easy pace), then I did 4 x 5 min at 6.5 mph (hard pace), alternating with 4 x 2 min at 5.8 mph.  At the end, I did 5 min at 5.8 mph.  this took 43 minutes, and the distance was 4.38 mi.  This wasn't too hard, but it wasn't easy.  I suppose that's the point.

This morning I did my usual Sunday boxing class.  It was OK.  I was tired, despite having gotten about 9 hours of sleep last night.  What is with that?  So frustrating.

This afternoon, I had a tennis practice with my team.  I played pretty well.  In the first round, my partner, Jessica, and I won, 5-3.  In the second round, my partner, Jill, and I finished the first set 7-5, and then lost the second set 1-6.  In the last round, my partner, Renee, and I won 5-3.  It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment