Saturday, February 28, 2015

Combo Sweep!

Last night, my combo team won all the courts in our match!  Mary Ann and I played on #3 doubles.  At first, we thought it was going to be an easy match, because our opponents did not move well and did not seem to play that well.  However, they ended up having a lot of well-placed and angled shots, so the match was a challenge.  We won 6-4, 6-3.  The second court won, although it was a bit closer, and the first court blew away their opponents.  A good overall win!

This morning when I woke up, I had a new low weight: 123.8 lb.  This is the lowest weight I've registered since the end of June 2014!  It's so nice to be losing like I feel like I should've been for months.  My waist circumference was also the lowest it's been in quite awhile.  Progress!

Around lunch time I went to a boxing class.  I've been doing this later Saturday boxing class when I can, because it gives me time to sleep in!  At any rate, I could tell that I hadn't gone to boxing last week.  One week off, and my arms and back really feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment