Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monday Night Doubles

Last night, I had my usual tennis doubles at TCCP.  Despite my winning match on Sunday, I just played OK.  In the first round, my partner, Andrea, and I lost 6-3.  We were playing against two really strong players, and they tended to take advantage of Andrea's lack of mobility.  In the second round, we had a great match-up between Whitney and I and two strong players.  This was quite a round; even though we also lost 6-3, it was a whole different game than the first round.  In the last round, my partner, Mariann, and I lost 3-1.

This morning I did my agility HIIT sequence like I did last Tuesday.  I followed that with Insanity the Asylum vol. 2 Ab Shredder.  I tried to push harder on the agility moves, and it definitely felt like it.  I burned about 225 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment