Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Club Night

Last night I went to Club Night at TCCP.  This is some low-pressure, round-robin tennis, often mixed.  In the first round, I played singles and ended up winning 4-3.  The funny thing about the round was neither of us could hold our serves - we did the exact opposite!  In the second round, I played mixed doubles.  My partner and I ended up losing 3-4, but it was fun.  In the last round, I also played mixed doubles, and again we lost 3-4, but it was another fun round.  It was SO HOT, but once the Sun went down, it started to feel a little better.

This morning, I did P90X3 Incinerator, preceded by Cold Start.  I was supposed to do Eccentric Upper, but switch to Incinerator.  For Eccentric Upper, I really need to use pretty heavy weights, which has been bothering my left hand/forearm/elbow; with Incinerator, I can use a bit lighter weights and go for more reps.  I burned about 85 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment