Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tennis Speed and Power

Yesterday after work, I did my tennis speed and power workout again.  I didn't change anything about this workout - this is the fifth time I've done it.  It took about 65 minutes and burned almost 300 calories.  It's hard to tell if it's helping me much, but I do feel it in my arms with the medicine-ball throws.  I think my back-pedaling is getting faster.

This morning, I did P90X3 Total Synergistics, preceded by Cold Start.  This is another workout that is a mixed-bag to me, because it's sort of a mix of different types of exercises.  I guess I would prefer all strength, or all core, or all plyo, or whatever, rather than jumping from type to type.  At any rate, I burned about 125 calories.  After I finished, I did a shortened version of P90X3 Dynamix, doing only the moves focusing on the legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment