Thursday, July 9, 2015

Long Run

Yesterday after work, I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 60-min long, easy run.  I ran at 5.2 mph, so the distance came to 5.19 mi.  The time passed by pretty quickly on this one, since I was watching on of my favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes: "Failsafe".  (It's all about a possible asteroid impact, and I teach two classes on asteroids, one of which deals with the asteroid impact threat!  Total geek out!)

This morning, I did P90X3 Agility X, preceded by Cold Start.  I burned about 185 calories.  Afterward, I did a 20-min run on the treadmill at 5.2 mph, which came to 1.73 mi.

I am making progress in losing the weight I gained over our Memorial Day vacation, but I'm still not back down to that level.  Too may other special events have come up during which I've eaten too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment