Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Deadlifted 70 lb!

Yesterday afternoon I did my lower and upper body plyo workout.  The weather wasn't too hot, which made it easier to do.

This morning I woke up and felt and looked thin.  My weight was 126.2 lb, which is tied for the lowest it's been since vacation.  Cutting back on my calories per day seems to be paying off, but it does make me hungry.

This morning I did the second workout for the first stage of NROLW.  I did 3 sets of 8 reps.  For the deadlifts, I increased my weight to 70 lb, which made me feel good.  They were hard, but it's the most I've ever lifted!  For the overhead shoulder presses, I did 30 lb per hand, which was also a lot.  It's getting hard to get the weights in position for that move.  I only did 3 pull-ups per set.  For the lunges, I did 30 lb per hand, which was not as hard as I was expecting.  The stability-ball crunches increased to 15 per set, which was not a problem.  I burned about 140 calories in the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment