This morning I weight 125.4 lb. This is down to a more believable level, but I still don't understand what happened. My waist measurement was down a bit, but still significantly above where I think it should be. Blah. And I really don't think I'm significantly overeating. I woke up in the middle of the night hungry, and woke up hungry this morning.
This morning I did the first workout from Stage 1 of NROLW. Today was the first day of 3 sets with 10 reps each. I did increase my weights.
- Squats: two 28-lb dumb bells
- Push-ups: I did what they call "T-pushups" and included a 12-lb dumb bell in each hand.
- Bent-over rows: two 25-lb dumb bells. These were really hard, especially just trying to keep my back flat.
- Step-ups: two 25-lb dumb bells. Also a really hard move, especially for my left leg.
- Prone jackknifes: nothing different hear, just an increase in reps, since it's a bodyweight move
I am going on vacation today. We'll be doing some hiking. I'm also hoping to work in some runs. My goal is to not gain TOO much weight while also enjoying some vacation food. Since I don't seem to have lost the weight I gained over my Memorial Day vacation, I'm not sure how I'm going to manage that.