Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mt. Morris

This morning it was raining in Gettysburg, so I couldn't do a run.

Today we drove up to Mt. Morris, NY.  We will be visiting Letchworth State Park (with the "Grand Canyon of the East") and other areas in the next few days.  If we don't get too much rain.

The Country Inn & Suites where we are staying has a very minimal fitness room:  a treadmill, an elliptical, and a stationary bike.  Since it was still raining, I did 7.5 miles on the treadmill in 1:15:00, which is 6.0 mph.  I really needed to burn some calories, since I have been eating too much.  I watched Stargate SG-1 "Enigma" and "Tin Man", which are both good episodes.  I had some fun with the very old treadmill, trying to get my Kindle Fire HDX to sit up on it so I could watch my episodes.

I figured out that I can put treadmill runs and other activities into my RunKeeper app on my phone.  This is nice to be able to keep track of all my runs, especially, in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment