Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday Morning Practice

Yesterday afternoon and evening were a rest day for me.  Even so, my husband and I went on a short walk around the neighborhood because the weather was so nice.  We haven't done that for awhile since we've been on vacation, so it was very pleasant.

This morning my weight was down almost 2 lb from Tuesday morning.  Some of that is probably water weight, but it's still nice to see.  I guess I'm going to try to stick to the 1600 cal/day for another week, even though I was really hungry on it.  Except for today - Saturday is always my treat day.  However, my waist measurement was way up compared to before vacation.  Blah.

This morning I had a practice with my tennis team.  It was another beautiful day - not as hot as it usually is in August.  We started out with an approach shot drill, which the ladies seemed to appreciate.  I played pretty well in the doubles rounds.  My partner and I lost the first round, 2-4, but we were two 3.0s playing against two 3.5s.  The second round, a different partner and I won 7-6, 1-0.  In the third round, my partner and I lost 4-5, but we came back from having been down 2-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment