Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Practice

Yesterday afternoon and evening were my rest time, so I didn't do anything active.  However, I did manage to roll my left ankle walking around the house.  It hurt quite a bit like a sprain, but since I was home, and I managed to get ice on it right away, and then elevate and compress it.  Also I took a big dose of Advil.  As a result, I didn't get any swelling.

Fortunately I was able to play tennis at my practice this morning.  I wrapped up the ankle and it was OK.  It's a bit sore, but there's still no swelling and no bruising.  The practice went well.  We only had four people because of the holiday weekend, so we played two full sets.  The first set my partner and I lost 5-7.  We switched partners, and then my partner and I won the second set 6-4.

This morning my weight was still above 127 lb.  But, my waist circumference was the same as last week, even though I weighed over a pound less last week.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment