Thursday, August 28, 2014

Plyo Workout

Yesterday afternoon I did my lower and upper body plyo workout.  It was pretty hot and there was no shade at all, but there was a bit of a cool breeze.  It could've been worse!  I had bad timing, though, because I was still working on my sprints when the whole high school football team finished practice and had to walk down "my" sidewalk.  So I had a bit of a break there.  Surprisingly, my hamstrings are a little sore today from the workout, even though I just did it last week.  I'll probably do this workout once more before my half-marathon on Sep. 14.

This morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility.  Like last week, I altered the hamstring stretches to do them on my back with a band pulling on my foot.  I burned about 100 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment