Sunday, September 28, 2014

Tempo Run

Yesterday afternoon I did a tempo run on the treadmill.  It was 6.0 mi at 6.5 mph, which I finished in 55:25.  This was a tough one.  I took a lot of breaks on the side rails.  I really need to stop doing that.  I didn't necessarily feel like I was breathing too hard or out of breath.  It's that my hamstrings were hurting and wanted to stop.  I watched another episode of the second season of Stargate SG-1, which was fun.

This morning I did my usual boxing class.  The normal instructor was back, which made me happy.  This class felt pretty good.  I think maybe I'm finally getting out of the over-fatigued state I've been in.  I don't know if it's because I've been trying to get a little more sleep, or if the iron supplements are finally getting my hemoglobin back up.  Probably a bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment