Monday, April 28, 2014

Shoulders Workout

This morning I did Body Beast BUILD Shoulders.  I upped the weights for the shoulder shrugs and the scap traps.  I burned about 125 calories.

I've been receiving the prep info for my half-marathon this Sunday at the Frederick Running Festival.  I signed up to be able to pick up my bib and other stuff the morning of the race instead of the day before.  Unfortunately, that means arriving between 5:30 - 6:15am for the 7am race.  Honestly, I'd probably aim to get there early like that anyway, but it isn't fun to think about.

I found out from the race information that there will be pace runners doing the race, and I can join a pace group.  I had been aiming for a 2:15:00 or less finish, and of course there's no group for that.  I think I'll join the 2:10:00 group and see how that goes.  If I really can keep that pace (and not get going faster), I should be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment