Sunday, November 9, 2014

Combo Loss

Last night I played another match with our combo team.  Susie and I played #3 doubles.  We won the first set 6-2.  We were playing pretty well, and our opponents were playing really badly.  I thought we were going to zip right through the match.  Our opponents switched sides in the second set, and somehow that really changed things.  I'm not sure if it gave them a different view of the balls, or if it just woke them up, but they started playing much better.  In particular, they were more able to keep hitting to Susie.  We lost the second set 6-7.  In the match tie-breaker, we made it close but ended up losing.  Our team only won one of the other courts, so we lost overall.

This morning I did my usual boxing class.  It was a good class, but nothing special.

No comments:

Post a Comment