Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Good Doubles

Last night I had my usual doubles tennis at TCCP.  I was worried that I might hurt my calf again, but it was fine.  My knees were kind of bothering me, which was weird.  At any rate, I played some excellent tennis!  I have been so tired lately, but last night on the court I was energized.  My partner, Anda, and I won the first round 6-2; this was unexpected because we were playing against two 3.5s.  In the second round, my partner, Julie, and I won 6-0, again against a good pairing.  Something happened in the last round, though, and my partner, Mariann, and I lost 0-4.  Ah, well.

This morning I did Insanity the Asylum Speed & Agility.  My leg was feeling OK, but I was just tired.  I definitely dogged it.  I burned about 280 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment