Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tri-level Win!

Last night I played a match for my tri-level team.  Anda and I beat the top team again on the 3.0 court!  We started out really badly - we just were hitting so many unforced errors and didn't have much energy.  We lost the first set 6-1.  We kind of pulled ourselves together and got more psyched up, and started playing better.  We won the second set 6-3.  In the match tie-breaker, we were pretty close at first, but we were always ahead by a point.  We pulled ahead at the end and won it 10-7.  Fortunately our 3.5s also won, so we won the match overall.

This morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility.  I burned about 90 calories.  I'm taking the rest of the day off, because I have to substitute teach this evening and won't have time to do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment