Saturday, November 15, 2014

Evening Run

Yesterday afternoon after work I did a 50-min run on the treadmill.  I increased my speed from 5.8 mph to 6.2 mph so that averaged 6 mph and finished in 50:00.  I've been working on taking fewer breaks, and so my first breaks were at 10-min and 20-min.

My tennis practice for this morning was moved back to the afternoon so that it will be warmer.  I thought about going to a boxing class, but I decided I have to much to do to waste the travel time.  I did P90X+ Kenpo Cardio+ at home instead.  I burned about 280 calories.

This morning my weight was down to 126.0 lb, the lowest it's been in quite some time.  I've been eating about 1600 cal per day (except Saturdays and my birthday) since Oct. 28, and it's taken me this long to lose maybe 1 lb.  Frustrating, but at least I'm seeing some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment