Saturday, November 8, 2014

Easy Run

Yesterday afternoon/evening I did not do any kind of activity.  I thought it would be a good idea to rest my calf after the slight pull on Thursday night.

This morning, I had a practice with my tennis team.  However, somehow we ended up with five to play instead of four.  I had done some of the warm-up and felt like my calf was probably OK to play in the match tonight, so I bowed out and let the other four play. 

I came home and did a short, easy run on Rock Creek Trail.  My calf was OK still.  It was pretty chilly, but nice and sunny.  RunKeeper was having some problems with the tracking again.  I had to restart it halfway through, so my run was recorded in two halves.  Then the time on the second half got reset, so it thought I ran the second half at 274 mph.  This is a bit frustrating to have it keep screwing up the data.  I ran about 2.94 mi in about 31:30, which was an average speed of 5.6 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment