Friday, November 21, 2014

Running Again

Yesterday morning I did Insanity the Asylum Speed & Agility.  I wanted to not stress my calf muscle too much, so I took it a bit easy.  It seemed to be OK.  I could feel it with some of the jumping.  I burned about 255 calories. 

Yesterday evening I did a 45-min run on the treadmill.  I was supposed to run 7 miles, but I'm switching up the training schedule a bit to ease back into running with my calf.  I started at 5.8 mph and increased to 6.2 mph so that I averaged 6.0 mph and did 4.5 mi.  The calf felt OK throughout, which was good.

This morning I was supposed to do P90X2 Plyocide, but I didn't think all the jumping would be good for my calf.  Instead I did P90X+ Kenpo Cardio+.  It was a good decision, because I did feel my calf a bit on the few jumping moves.  Hopefully I'll be back to plyo next week.  I burned about 250 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment