Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monday Night Doubles

Last night I had my usual Monday night doubles tennis at TCCP.  I played OK.  In the first round, my partner, Michelyn, and I lost 6-3.  We had been down 4-0, so at least we made a small comeback.  We really needed to get more aggressive at the net.  In the second round, I played singles against Whitney, who is an excellent singles player.  I got down 5-0, but then came back to 5-4 before losing 6-4.  I was very happy with that.  In the last round, we only played 5 games.  My partner, Anda, and I lost 4-1.  We really should've done better, but had some unforced errors.

This morning I did Insanity the Asylum vol. 2 Agility Tutorial followed by Ab Shredder.  This is a good combination, because the tutorial really gets you sweating with all the fast moves, and then the ab workout prolongs it.  I added on a 90-s plank on the stability ball when I was done.  I burned about 200 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment