Thursday, June 4, 2015

Evening Boxing

Yesterday evening I went to a boxing class. I don't usually do that on weeknights, because it's across the metro area from where I work, but I feel like I've been missing a lot of Sunday classes with travel.  The class I went to was not taught by my favorite instructor:  I feel like he's phoning it in, and he usually does almost exactly the same thing every time.  However, since I hadn't been to one of his classes in awhile, it was OK and I got a good calorie burn.  I'm starting to wonder if my left elbow/forearm problems are from boxing, though.  It's hard to tell.

This morning I did P90X3 Incinerator, preceded by Cold Start.  This is a good workout, but it aggravated my left forearm more.  Gripping with my left hand is not so fun these days.  Very ironic, considering that I play tennis right-handed!  I burned about 85 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment