Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Another Speed and Power Workout

Yesterday after work I repeated my tennis speed and power workout.  It took about 70 minutes and I burned about 300 calories.  Fortunately, it again was not very hot, although it was sunny, so I sweated a lot.  The plyo push-ups were particularly hard, since I'd just done a bunch of push-ups in my boxing classes over the weekend.

This morning I did P90X3 Decelerator, preceded by Cold Start.  This is the second time I've done this workout, and I think it's really a mixed bag.  Some of the stuff is plyo, but some of it is more strength.  I'm not sure it all works together.  I burned about 105 calories.

After the workout, I did a 20-min easy run on the treadmill to burn some extra calories.  At 5.2 mph, the distance came to 1.73 mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment