Monday, June 15, 2015

Very Hot 3.5 Match!

Last night I had a 3.5 match with my team.  It had been hot and humid for the past few days, and so the indoor tennis courts were extremely hot, humid, and stuffy.  It was exhausting.  I played singles, and unfortunately I lost.  My opponent was 11 minutes late, so I started out ahead 2 games.  However, she had a very good serve that I completely flubbed up the first few games, and throughout the match, she had some excellent angled short shots.  I really needed to hit with more pace to push her back, but I felt like I could hardly hold onto my racquet because of how much I was sweating.  I lost 5-7, 2-6. 

Fortunately, some of my teammates did much better.  We won three courts, so we won the match overall!

This morning I started on my P90X3 recovery week.  Today I did the full routine for P90X3 Dynamix.  I burned about 50 calories, which was kind of depressing.  Well, I suppose that's how it's supposed to be helping me recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment