Saturday, June 6, 2015

Walking in DC

Yesterday before lunch, I did a 30-min easy run to burn a few calories.  I ran at 5.1 mph, so the distance came to 2.55 mi.

My Mom and a friend came to visit for the weekend.  We did a short walk around the neighborhood after dinner.

This morning, I had practice with my tennis team.  We had thought it would be rainy, but it turned out to be a beautiful morning.  In the first round, my partner, Bhanu, and I tied our opponents 3-3.  In the second round, I played singles; I lost the first set 7-6 and we tied the second set 2-2.  In the third round, my partner, Anda, and I tied our opponents 3-3.

In the afternoon, my Mom, her friend, and I went to downtown DC.  We walked around the Capitol, went into the Botanic Gardens, and then we went to Arlington Cemetery to see the changing of the guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment