Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tennis Speed and Power Workout, Again

Yesterday after work I did my tennis speed and power workout, which I did for the first time last week.  I did the same moves; I had thought I might add an extra spider drill in each direction, but I decided that I wouldn't be able to do them at full speed, so I didn't.  That's a tough drill!

It was a pretty hot day for the workout, but not as bad as it could've been - the humidity was going down a bit, and clouds were coming in, so it wasn't sunny.  This time I remembered to look at my calorie burn on my Basis Peak to get the total burn for the workout, and it was about 300 calories!  Not bad!

This morning I did P90X3 Accelerator, preceded by Cold Start.  I'm not sure why this workout is put into the recovery week, since it is a cardio interval workout.  I dogged it a bit on purpose, since I'm supposed to be taking it (somewhat) easy this week.  I burned about 135 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment