Thursday, June 25, 2015

Evening Practice

Yesterday evening I had a practice with my tennis team.  There were only four of us; we played some singles and then some doubles.  In the singles, I tied my opponent 2-2.  In doubles, my first partner, Lisa, and I won 6-3.  In the second round, my partner, Whitney, and I were ahead 5-2 when we had to stop.  It was such a nice night for tennis - not as hot and humid as it has been lately.

This morning I did P90X3 Triometrics, preceded by Cold Start.  My shoulders and chest are definitely sore from the workout yesterday morning.  I think I figured out why Triometrics seems strangely hard to be compared to P90X2 Plyocide.  In Plyocide, there are more jumping moves, but they are usually only done for 30 seconds.  In Triometrics, there are fewer jumping moves, but they are all preceded by 30 - 40 sec of low-impact versions, which sort of pre-exhausts you for the jumping move.  Anyway, I burned about 135 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment