Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Monday Night Doubles

Last night was my last Monday night tennis doubles at TCCP for the season.  I played OK.  I actually thought my play was pretty good, but I played against really good opponents all night, so I didn't win.  In the first round, my partner, Anda, and I lost 6-4.  In the second round, my partner, Michelyn, and I lost 3-1.  In the last round, my partner, Whitney, and I lost 3-1.  It was fun tennis, though.

This morning I did P90X3 Eccentric Upper, preceded by Cold Start.  I didn't change my reps or weights from last time, since it's been about two weeks since I last did the workout.  I burned about 80 calories.  Afterward, I did a shortened version of P90X3 Dynamix to try to help with my mobility.

I have been having forearm pain lately in my left forearm.  It seems to be mostly related to gripping.  It really bothered me when playing golf at Hilton Head, but unfortunately the worst is with weight lifting.  I'm not sure if my grip strength is just too low, or if there are other issues.  I've been trying to stretch my forearm more, and I am going to try some myofascial release with a golf ball.  It's annoying, because I feel it in a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment