Monday, September 7, 2015

Easy Run

This morning, I repeated my new tennis agility workout that I did for the first time last week.  After the plyo push-ups, I added in a 1-min plank and two 30-sec side planks (one on each side).  Fortunately, the weird shoulder problem that I had last night was not bothering me this morning.  I burned about 180 calories in just over 45 min.

The combination of the ab work in my boxing class yesterday and X2 Ab Ripper today left my abs very sore today.  I felt them doing pretty much everything.  Not fun.

This afternoon, I did the next run on my training schedule, which was a 60-min easy run.  I ran on the treadmill at 5.3 mph, so the distance came to 5.3 mi.  This run felt kind of hard, probably partly from my sore abs and partly because my Saturday run was hard.  I need to get recovered for my 10-mi race this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment