Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monday Night Doubles

Last night was the first night of the ladies Monday night doubles league at TCCP.  We were off for the summer.  In the first round, my partner, Bhanu, and I played a very hard set against some tough opponents, but we managed to win 6-5.  In the second round, my partner, Renee, and I just couldn't seem to get it together, and lost 6-1.  In the third round, my partner, Lindsay, and I won 2-1.  It was a lot of good tennis!

This morning, I did my lower body strength workout.  I did the adapted workout that is in the link, with the calf/Achilles exercises.  I increased my weight on the calf raises to 25 lb for the first set.  I increased my weight on the wrist flexions to 8 lb for the second set.  I burned about 140 calories in 50 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment