Friday, June 13, 2014

3.5 Singles Win!

Last night I played #2 singles in our 3.5 match.  I was not scheduled to play; however, the singles lady scheduled had an injury, and it turns out that all of our other singles players were either injured or busy.  So I filled in.  I won: 6-1, 5-7, 1-0!  My opponent only rarely plays singles, and it was pretty obvious in the first set.  She didn't recover to the middle well, and I was pretty "on", especially my serves.  In the second set, I was up 4-1, when she started to win.  I think I got a little too chatty with her and lost my ofocus a bit; she also started to hit better shots off of me, especially since my serve was flattening out.  It was frustrating to lose the second set.  In the match tie-breaker, I was down or even until we got to 8-8.  Then I managed to get the last two points!  Our team won all of the other courts except one, so we finally got another team win!

This morning I did my shorted version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility.  Since I've been foam rolling after all of my workouts while doing my FOCUS T25 Gamma hybrid, this wasn't necessarily anything special.  I am hoping to improve my flexibility a bit during this schedule, since I am foam rolling more.  We'll see.  I burned 95 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment