Sunday, June 8, 2014

Busy Day

This morning I had my usual boxing class.  It did not seem significantly different than usual, but I didn't burn as many calories as usual.  My neck was still bothering me a bit in a couple of the core moves.

This afternoon, Bill and I went biking.  From our house, we biked down the Rock Creek trail into DC.  We connected to the Capitol Crescent/C&O Canal Trail and followed it back to Silver Spring and home.  The total was about 25 miles, in a little over two hours.

This evening, I had a NOVA doubles match.  My partner, Karen, and I lost 6-3, 6-3.  One of our opponents had really good overheads and angled volleys, and we kept accidentally dropping the ball on her so she could put it away.  My partner was also somewhat limited in mobility.  It was a bit of a frustrating match.

No comments:

Post a Comment