Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Long Run

Yesterday afternoon, I did the next long run on my training schedule.  It was 9.0 miles, which took me 1:30:00 at 6.0 mph, my goal pace.  I did this on the treadmill with 0% incline.  This did not feel like an extremely hard run, which was nice.  I like that my longer runs are starting to not feel so bad - maybe I'm finally improving a bit.  I did take a few breaks on the side rails.

This morning I did FOCUS T25 Core Speed (175 cal), followed by Asylum Vol. 2 Pure Contact.  This is really a pretty difficult combination.  The Core Speed workout does really get the heart beating and the sweat going.  My legs were still fatigued from the run, so it felt a bit harder.  The more I do Pure Contact, the more I appreciate the workout.  It's got a lot of good plyo work in it, that I think is useful for my other training.  I burned about 310 calories overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment