Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Club Night

Last night I attended my first Club Night at TCCP.  This is a mixer with some tennis and some food - it's supposed to be low-key and fun.  I missed the first club night two weeks ago.  Last night, the weather was wonderful, and the tennis was fun.  My partner and I tied our opponents in the first round.  In the second round, my partner and I lost, but it was a good match.  In the third round, my partner and I won decisively.  I didn't really bother with the food - sandwiches and chips.  I can't wait until 8:30pm to eat dinner, so I'd already eaten!

This morning I did FOCUS T25 Gamma Rip't Up (126 cal), followed by Insanity Cardio Abs.  I used 12-lb weights this morning (except for the superman-type moves), and that worked well for everything except the "shimmy" move, which is really hard.  Overall I burned about 200 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment