Friday, June 27, 2014

New BodyMedia Armband

Yesterday evening, my team finally had a tennis practice - the last few have been rained out.  We played two rounds.  My partner and I lost the first round of doubles.  A little frustrating, but then again, I really wasn't in the mood, which is unusual for me.  The second round was singles, and I won easily.

  Yesterday I also received my new BodyMedia CORE armband.  My old armband was starting to have problems.  The biggest one was that it was not properly recording my sleep.  And if it's not getting that right, who knows what else it is messing up?  I had worked with BodyMedia support to try some fixes for it, but none of them worked.  That armband was itself a replacement for one that malfunctioned toward the end of last summer, so it was completely out of warranty.  However, BodyMedia is having a big sale on armbands right now, because a new version is going to be release soon, so I got my replacement for about $67.  When the new version comes out, I'll put it on my birthday list.  So now I get to see how different my calorie burns are with the new armband.

This morning I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility, burning about 95 calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment