Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Pyramid

Last night I had my last night of doubles at TCCP for awhile.  We take the summer off.  I played OK; I was feeling a little out of it.  My legs were still fatigued from Sunday's activities and Plyocide yesterday morning.  I lost both rounds, but the second one was very close.  We had a small party to end the night.

This morning, I did FOCUS T25 Gamma The Pyramid (115 cal), followed by Insanity Cardio Abs.  I think The Pyramid is a little easier than the other two Gamma strength workouts.  However, I used 10-lbs weights, and I will try to remember to use 12-lbs next time.  I burned about 200 calories total.  I've now gone through a whole sequence of my FOCUS T25 Gamma schedule, so I'll be repeating the schedule through mid-July.

No comments:

Post a Comment