Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Doubles Loss

Last night, I played #1 doubles with Debbie in our 3.5 match.  Unfortunately we lost, 6-3, 6-2.  Our opponents had a number of strengths:  very strong serves, good shot placement, and different spin shots.  They took advantage of the fact that Debbie is limited in mobility, although I did a reasonable job compensating for that.  Almost every game went to deuce, but we just couldn't win them.  It was a fun match, though.  Our team only won two courts, so we lost the match overall.

This morning I did FOCUS T25 Gamma Extreme Circuit (98 calories), followed by Insanity Cardio Abs.  I used 10-lb weight throughout the workout.  I feel like this workout works the biceps a lot, but goes too easy on triceps and back.  A lot of core work, with burpees.  I burned a total of 175 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment