Saturday, July 12, 2014

Morning Practice

Yesterday afternoon/evening I did take as a rest day, so I finally had one complete rest day.  And I did release some water weight, as this morning I was down almost 2 lb from my high a couple days ago.

I have been pretty hungry lately.  Wednesday afternoon and evening, when I had the unexpected rest, I was starving.  Thursday and Friday weren't so bad, but I've definitely been hungry.  Despite eating 1800 cal/day.  Today is my high day, so I shouldn't be hungry, at least.

I'm going to be starting on the exercise program from The New Rules of Lifting for Women on Monday.  I'm hoping to really change things up, build some muscle, and lose some fat.  On Monday, I'm also going to start following the book's suggested calorie level, so we'll see how that goes.

This morning, I had a practice with my team.  It was pretty humid, so we were all sweaty, but it was fun.  I played much less tennis than usual in the past week.  That has been sort of planned, but I'm not sure yet how I feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment