Thursday, July 10, 2014

Unexpected Rest

Yesterday evening, I canceled my team tennis practice because thunderstorms were imminent.  I'm not sure it ever actually rained on the courts, but it looked like it was going to.  I decided not to try to find a substitute activity and to take the night off instead.  I read a book.  I was hoping this might cause my body to lose a little tension and water weight.  I felt like my abdominal area looked less puffy this morning...but I was about a half pound heavier this morning than yesterday.  My weight is now the highest it's been in months, if not years.  Extremely frustrating.

This morning, I decided not to do my scheduled workout: P90X2 Plyocide.  This was going to be the last day of my FOCUS T25 Gamma hybrid schedule, but I just didn't feel like doing it.  I think I need the mental rest, too.  I did P90X+ Kenpo Cardio+ instead, one of my favorite workouts.  I burned about 270 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment