Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Long Run

Yesterday afternoon I did a long run of 11.0 mi.  I completed it in 1:50:00 on the treadmill at 6.0 mph, my goal pace.  This run was hard.  I felt fatigued even in the first few miles.  I'm wondering if this is because I have kept my calories pretty low since Memorial Day (trying to lose vacation fat).  I'm going up to 1800 cal/day this week.  We'll see if it helps.  I have been hungry a lot.

This morning I did FOCUS T25 Gamma The Pyramid (116 cal), followed by Asylum Vol. 2 Ab Shredder.  I was definitely still quite tired from my long run, so this was not my best workout, but it went OK.  I usually do Insanity Cardio Abs on Tuesdays, but I knew I didn't want to do the tuck jumps in that workout, so I'm switching them.  I burned about 195 calories total today.

No comments:

Post a Comment