Friday, March 7, 2014

3.5 Win!

Last night, Whitney and I won our #2 doubles match for my 3.5 team.  We won 6-4, 6-2.  It was a fun match, because pretty much all of the shots were with quite a bit of pace.  Not much lobbing or dinky shots.  It made it hard to poach, but I was glad to be able to keep up and not hit out a lot.  Also fun to win!  Unfortunately the team lost the match overall.

Today is my rest day.  I did my shortened version of P90X2 Recovery + Mobility and burned about 100 calories. 

My weight was back down a bit.  Still keeping my eye on it.  However, I did have splurge today.  I gave the colloquium at Goddard Space Flight Center and went to lunch at the cafeteria there before.  Yummy to have some french fries.  I imagine it was a lot of sodium.

No comments:

Post a Comment