Sunday, March 30, 2014

Doubles Win!

Last night, Jill and I won on #2 doubles in our 3.5 match.  We won 6-4, 6-4.  We had to really dig in and work for it.  Jill definitely did not have her usual energy and movement, so we had to compensate for fewer of her overhead put-away shots, but it worked out.  Our team won all the other courts, too, so it was a good night!

This morning I did my usual Sunday boxing class.  My legs, especially my quads, are really sore from the different boxing class yesterday.  I'm not sure which of the moves did it.  Today's class was a good one.  I'm feeling it in my core.

I was going to do a 10K race this morning through Montgomery County Road Runners Club, but it was way too cold and rainy.  I would still like to get a 10K race in as a prep race before my half-marathon.  I may do the Clyde's of Columbia 10K on April 13.  I have to decide by tomorrow if I don't want to pay the higher registration fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment