Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Inside Run

Last night I did a tempo run on my treadmill since we had a snow day.  Since I'm no longer including my walking warm ups and cool downs in my distances and times, it makes the run pretty boring numerically:  6.0 miles in 1:00:00.  That was the plan!

This morning, I did P90X2 Shoulders & Arms and X2 Ab Ripper.  I pushed a few more reps on some of the exercises.  Arnold presses on one foot with 25 lbs per hand are tough, but I feel strong doing them!  Also, I can lift as much weight with my triceps as my biceps, which seems unusual: 20 lbs for each for basic exercises.  In total, I burned about 192 calories in the workout according to my BodyMedia.

I am hoping to go to cardio tennis at TCCP tonight after work, but I suspect they won't have enough people to do it.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment